Delivery & Returns
Delivery Costs: We offer a flat rate UK shipping price of £5. Parcels are sent out via Royal Mail.
Delivery Times: If the item is in stock then it will be sent out within 1 working day. If the item is not held in stock or order especially for your, please allow up to 14 days.
Delivery Costs: We offer a international shipping fee of £10 to all countries.
Delivery Times:If the item is in stock then it will be sent out within 1 working day. If the item is not held in stock or order especially for your, please allow up to 14 days (or possibly longer to some countries).
If in unlikely event you are not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange. All our bridal wear and accessories are scrupulously checked to ensure it arrives at your address free of defects. All our Bridal accessories are ordered or made specifically for you. As such, we can only offer an exchange service on all our accessories & shoes.
We charge NO restocking fee for items returned within the required period unless otherwise stated. However, you will be resposible for postage of goods back to us. A proof of return is highly advised as we are not responsible for lost items (Please get a tracking number from your delivery company).
Please see below for charges applied to items returned for a refund.
- Under United Kingdom Regulations you have the right to cancel the contract for purchase of goods within 14 days following the date of delivery. However, the majority of our items a specially ordered or made for you as such only an exchange can be offered in majority of instances. You must email our Customer Service department firstname.lastname@example.org. No exchange will be forthcoming after this period. You can expect a an exchange to the same value as the orginal order.
- Should you find any imperfections, you must notify us within 14 days of the merchandise being received, clearly identifying the faults. Any faults found that have not been identified, may be subject to a charge. You must email our Customer Service department email@example.com within this timescale. No refund will be forthcoming after this period. We will issue a refund against the bridal wear acknowledged by us to be faulty, providing such faults have not been caused by your misuse, negligent handling or improper care of the goods. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within thirty days of notice.
- If items received appear to have suffered shipping damage, keep the original shipping carton and email our Customer Service department firstname.lastname@example.org.We will contact the shipping company for a damage inspection report and request that the shipping company return the merchandise. Under these circumstances, do not return the merchandise yourself, unless otherwise instructed. A refund will only be provided once we have received once all investigations have been completed.
- Do not return any merchandise unless authorised. Any merchandise returned by the recipient without prior authorisation from Krystle Brides, may incur an administration charge. All merchandise must be returned at the sender's expense.
- If returning items to Krystle Brides, the package must be received by Krystle Brides within 14 days from receipt of goods with your order Number. Krystle Brides will not refund any returns that are received after this time. Any goods received after this period will be returned at the sender's expense.
- A postage charge is applicable on items that require re-delivery.
- If your order comprises of two or more products of the same type and you wish to return one or more items for a refund, you will be charged a re-stocking fee on the items returned. Please contact our Sales team email@example.com for details on the charges applied.
- Custom-made products cannot be returned for an exchange or refund.
- Any order paid by credit card will incur a 2.5% charge on the total cost if returning the items for a refund. If returning for an exchange, the charge will be wavered. This charge does not apply to debit cards.
- Bridal shoes that have been dyed using our dying service are non-refundable.
- If authorised to return any merchandise, please remember to wrap the package securely as it may not be possible to offer an exchange on goods which are damaged during return transit, and send it to:
Krystle Brides Ltd
11 St James Parade
- You must include the delivery note/invoice that was shipped with your order and indicate clearly the reason for return. Also clearly mark on the sheet your return authorisation number.
- For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot offer refund or replacement for any goods that are lost in return shipment to Krystle Brides Ltd.
Physical Condition: All items must be returned unworn, unsoiled, undamaged and unaltered with original hanging straps, tags still attached and uncut, hangers, and protective covering where applicable. Items washed, dry cleaned, or otherwise handled are not refundable. Items returned in unacceptable physical condition (e.g. torn, stained, streaked) are not refundable. Please treat the returned item with the same care in which you received it.